Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Inspiring Post - Love/Heartbreak




    The  moment when you find out that the person you gave your all to never cared is truly an upsetting moment. You may not be with them anymore but be honest; you still love them, right? I've 
given my all to people so many times only to find that what I thought we had, was nothing. Every time I took it out on myself. I told myself things like; you'll never be good enough for anyone, you're unlovable, you're so stupid why did you think anyone will ever love you, you're so ugly."

..... Still that plays in my head but I look in the mirror and say, "one day you'll be enough. One day you'll find that someone will love you, despite your flaws and love them too. Someone who will kiss away the pain of the past and what you do to yourself and put you back together again. Its just the matter of time, patients and searching."


To the person reading this:

YOU ARE ENOUGH.

YOU ARE SPECIAL.

YOU ARE LOVED.

NEVER, EVER THINK OTHERWISE.

No comments:

Post a Comment